At a glance
Ages and stages: Birth - 87cm (approx 15 months)
ISOFIX attachment: Both. Secures using adult seatbelt or compatible ISOFIX base (sold separately)
Extended rear-facing: No
Colour style: Bright and funky
Safety certification: R129
The RAC Port i-Size car seat takes your tiny passenger from birth (40cm) up to around 15 months old (87cm). It’s built for safety thanks to in-depth R129 safety testing compliance but if you install it using the Port i-Size ISOFIX base (sold separately) it meets the i-Size standard, making it even more adaptable and easy to use. Packed with Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns that little ones love, combined with state-of-the-art safety and comfort technology, the rear-facing RAC Port i-Size delivers both reassurance and personality on the go.
It is available in a wide variety of Cosatto designs to create matching travel systems with the Giggle Mix, Giggle 3, Giggle Quad, Wow, Wow 2, Wow XL, Wowee and Wow Continental.
- i-Size compliant when used with Port i-Size base (sold separately)
- Quick-release auto-adjustable 5-point safety harness
- Anti-slip pads allow for occasional use in reclining cradle mode
- Easy one-handed simultaneous harness and headrest adjust - no fiddly rethreading!
- Port i-Size base has a rebound bar and support-leg anti-rotation devices to prevent car seat movement
- Reinforced construction with a strong protective shell
- Built with high performance energy-absorbing material for maximum protection
- Revolutionary waterproof, breathable fabric cover and a pre-treated liquid repellent coating on the main seat
- UPF 100+ foldable, extended canopy
- One-hand adjustable headrest with plush impact-absorbing foam inlay
- Removable newborn seat wedge creates optimum seat shape and adjustment for small babies
- The 3-position recline (when paired with Port i-Size base) takes a newer baby from a more lie-flat position to a position that allows more space for baby’s growing legs
- Memory release function allows for easy removal from travel system chassis (one side)
- Port i-Size base (sold separately) has various indicators to confirm correct fitting in your car
- Chest and tummy pads included
- Removable machine-washable liner
- Industry-leading 4-year guarantee
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.