Joie i-Spin 360
Our priceIn Stock£279.99
- Seen it cheaper?Get a price match
Seen it cheaper somewhere else? Let us match it!
We constantly check our prices to make sure we offer the best possible value. However, due to the number of items we sell it’s impossible to check all prices on a daily basis. So, if you’ve seen a cheaper price on another website, please let us know and we will send you a voucher for the difference.
Here’s what you need to do
- Send us a link to the website where you've found the lower price
- Check it’s available to order
- Check the price includes any delivery charges
- Check the item is like-for-like and is brand new
- Ensure the item is from an authorised retailer and not a private seller
This is what we’ll do
We’ll send you a unique code to discount the price on our website! In a hurry? If it’s within working hours we normally expect to get back to you within the hour.
Price Match Terms and Conditions
- Price match only available for orders being delivered to UK mainland addresses.
- Prices will only be matched from UK websites with prices in GBP.
- Price match cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- Pushchair Expert reserve the right to price match only one of each item per customer.
- Pushchair Expert reserve the right to withdraw the price match policy at any time.
- Pushchair Expert discount codes cannot be applied or taken into account in relation to the price match policy after purchase.
01205 726300 for expert advice.
Great car seat, easy to spin and get little one out! Love that it was fitted for us on site and advised us on how to tight to have the straps so baby is always safe! Isaac loves going out in his new seat!
I am very pleased with the purchase I have made, the car seat is very good and my son loves sitting in it and is now more comfortable and we can go on longer journeys
A fantastic car seat. It’s so sturdy and looks so comfortable to sit in. We are currently using this rear facing but again it’s simple one handed mechanism is invaluable when out and about. We love the fact that it has so many reclining positions- great for our refluxy baby! Also a beautiful colour for both genders. Fantastic advice and chance to try it in our car before buying.
We bought this seat due to the fact we are able to rear face our child until she is 4 years old. The safety features are second to none and so far we are finding the seat easy to.use and our daughter sits very comfortably in it
I bought this seat and had it fitted by the fully trained staff at pushchair expert - the shop. The best features by far are the rotating seat which makes it so easy for me to get my little boy in and out of the car and also how the harness moves up In height automatically when you move the headrest.