With a super-compact fold, stylish looks and a handy cupholder, raincover and plush seat liner and footmuff included in the package, the Ickle Bubba Globe Max is made for holidays, trips away and spins round the city, even in colder weather.
Weighing just 6.4kg, this stroller is designed for planes, trains and automobiles, making it easier than ever to meet up with friends for a drink, catch a taxi, hop onto the tube or fly to the other side of the world. Carry on your shoulder or push with one hand as you and your little one embark on a global adventure!
At a glance
Suitability: From birth - 15kg
Open size: 45 x 81 x 99cm
Folded size: 45 x 55 x 25cm
Handle height: 99cm
Includes: Raincover, quilted seat liner and footmuff, cupholder
- Ultra-compact when folded. Great for small spaces and overhead storage in an aeroplane
- Lightweight aluminium frame with carry strap and leather shoulder pad
- Travel system compatible – car seat attachment with one click
- Large extendable UPF50 hood to protect from harmful sun rays
- One-handed 3-position seat recline feature
- Front and rear suspension for a smoother ride
- Gate-opening bumper bar for easy access in and out of the stroller
- Stylish leatherette tan handles – easy to wipe clean
- Spacious storage basket for all shopping needs
- Adjustable leg rest for lie flat and adventure modes
- Hood viewing window – great for keeping an eye on your little one without any disturbance
- Ventilated roll-up fabrics to help keep cool in warm weather
- Full-length protective raincover included to keep dry in the rain
- Handy storage pouch to hold essential everyday items
- Fully adjustable safety straps with three shoulder height positions for added comfort and support
- 4 year guarantee
The Globe Max package includes a luxury quilted seat liner and footmuff, which zip apart for use all year round, and a handy cupholder as well as the raincover. To use the Globe stroller as a travel system with a compatible infant car seat, you will need the Globe Universal Car Seat Adaptors. If you are unsure about compatibility, please get in touch.
As a brand, Ickle Bubba sets out to make parenting easy at an affordable price so does its ultra-compact offering, the Globe travel stroller, succeed? We put it to the test...