This special offer bundle includes the Joie i-Venture 0-4 years i-Size car seat in Ember (black/grey), the Joie i-Snug i-Size infant carrier in Coal (black) and the Joie i-Base Advance ISOFIX base, which is used with both seats. The i-Snug can also be installed using the adult seatbelt.
Your everyday hero boasting all the basics and best in safety, plus part of an i-Size system. This multi-directional seat installs with Joie’s i-Base Advance* to form part of their i-Venture modular system, enabling you to couple with Joie’s i-Snug or i-Gemm infant carriers - for a tag team that works together readily, keeping your little one safe and snug from soother to primary school.
Combining the best in comfort and security, this seat includes a Tri-Protect headrest with Intelli-Fit™ memory foam, Guard Surround Safety panels for side impact protection, 8 position Grow Together™ headrest and 7 recline positions for both rearward and forward-facing modes.
- Meets the i-Size ECE R129/03 standard.
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 105cm, approx. 4 years.
- Suitable forward facing from 76cm to 105cm and 18.5kg, approx. 4 years.
- Pairs with i-Base™ Advance as part of Joie’s i-Venture™ modular system.
- 7 recline positions for both rearward and forward facing modes.
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security in the form of three intentional layers of protection in the side wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam.
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels for side impact protection.
- One-hand, 8 position Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of the harness.
- Grow-with-me infant insert has 3 individual pieces for a custom fit at any stage.
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers that easily tightens with one pull motion.
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell keeps the seat strong and resilient during impact.
- Switches from rearward to forward facing with a quick, single button action.
- On-the-go recline adjusts without reinstalling.
- Easy install with retractable ISOFIX.
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics.
- Removable and machine washable seat pad.
- Built-in side ventilation.
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.
Suitability: Birth - 105cm (approx 4 years; maximum weight 18.5kg)
Installation: ISOFIX (Joie i-Base Advance)
Size: 40.5(l) x 43(w) x 57-68.5(h)cm
Available colours: Dark Pewter, Ember
Testing certification: i-Size ECE R129/03
A weightless wonder as one of the lightest i-Size certified infant carriers available. Weighing in at only 3.25kg, this on-the-go pro is incredibly light to the touch but intensely strong in safety.
- Meets the i-Size ECE R129/02 standard
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 75cm, approximately 12 months
- Pairs with i-Base™, i-Base™ lx, and i-Base™ Advance
- Pairs with i-Base™ Advance as part of the i-Venture™ System
- 3-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers easily tightens with one pull motion
- Tri-Protect™ headrest with three layers of foam including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam in the infant pillow
- Cosy newborn pillow for snug fit for newborns
- Curved base allows for rocking and relaxing
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle
- Removable and machine washable covers
- UPF 50+ and water repellent sun canopy
- Retractable sun canopy removes for extra fresh air and easy access to baby
- Attaches to compatible pushchairs with adaptors to form a travel system.
Suitability: From birth - 75cm (approx 12 months), maximum weight 13kg
Attachment: ISOFIX or seat belt (only meets i-Size standards when used with ISOFIX base)
Includes: 3-point safety harness, harness pads, infant pillow
Available colours: Coal, Grey Flannel
Meet i-Base™ advance, part of the complete i-Size safe system ready to grow from birth to 105cm/4 years. Pair with Joie’s i-Gemm™, i-Snug and i-Venture™ car seats for one simple system and endless adventures.
This base has safety built in - the 10 position retractable ISOFIX connectors lock the base securely to vehicle, whilst the integrated rebound bar and dual adjust support leg reduce rotation upon impact.
Colour indicators confirm the correct installation of base, support leg, and child seat and the child seat pops off in an instant with a simple button push.
Compatible with Joie i-Gemm™, i-Venture™ and i-Snug™
Integrated rebound bar on base
One-hand, on the go 7 position recline
10 position retractable ISOFIX
On-the-go recline adjusts without reinstalling
Secure installation using the vehicle's ISOFIX attachment
Colour indicators confirm correct installation of base, support leg and child seat to base
Adjustable support leg
Support leg stores tidily under base when not in use
Quick release button for switching infant seat from one vehicle to another.