The Pearl 360 is part of the Maxi-Cosi 360 collection, using the FamilyFix 360 rotating ISOFIX base (sold separately) to allow you to turn your 360 car seat towards you at the car door, making access for your little one easy and saving your back.
Please note that the Pearl 360 is only compatible with the FamilyFix 360 base, not other bases in the Maxi-Cosi range.
Key features of the Pearl 360
- Intuitive one-hand FlexiSpin rotation
- ClimaFlow comfort temperature regulation
- G-CELL Side Impact Technology
- Easy-in harness
- i-Size safety
- Multiple harness and headrest height positions
- Rearward and forward-facing travel from birth up to 4 years
- Comfortable from-birth inlay
- Impact-absorbing memory foam
- Multiple recline positions
Advanced spin seat from newborn to pre-schooler
The Pearl 360's clever features and easy-to-use 360° rotation offer years of comfort and safety as your child grows, with the option to keep them rear-facing for longer.
With an intuitive 360° rotation handle on the FamilyFix 360 base (sold separately), the Pearl 360 spins easily in any recline position. The extra-spacious seat comes with a super-comfy from-birth inlay and ClimaFlow helps regulate your child’s temperature at all times. Your child is extra-protected thanks to G-CELL Side Impact Technology.
Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 specifications:
- Suits: Baby, Toddler
- Ages and stages: 40 - 105cm (from birth - 4 years; max 17.5kg)
- ISOFIX attachment: Yes
- Faces: Rear and forward-facing (rear-facing with option of forward-facing from 15 months)
- Extended rear-facing: Yes
- Spins: Yes
- Colour style: Plain
- Weight: 8kg
- Safety certification: R129/03
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.