The Pebble 360 is part of the Maxi-Cosi 360 collection, using the FamilyFix 360 rotating ISOFIX base (sold separately) to allow you to turn your 360 car seat towards you at the car door, making access for your little one easy and saving your back.
Please note that the Pebble 360 is only compatible with the FamilyFix 360 base, not other bases in the FamilyFix range.
Key features of the Pebble 360
- G-CELL Side Impact Technology
- Intuitive one-hand FlexiSpin rotation
- Easy-in harness
- ClimaFlow comfort temperature regulation
- Latest i-Size safety
- Option of belted installation when needed
- Multiple harness and headrest height positions
- New ergonomic carrying handle
- Comfortable baby-hugg inlay
- Extra large UV-protective sun canopy
- Forms part of a flexible travel system
Advanced safety and comfort with spin option
The Pebble 360 combines the state-of-the-art safety and practical features of the Maxi-Cosi Pebble i-Size seats with the ease of use offered by a spin seat. Use it with the FamilyFix 360 base and the smooth one-hand rotation means you can quickly and safely secure the Pebble 360 in the vehicle with no need for a contortionist act through the car door!
The easy-in harness makes getting your baby in and out of the car seat hassle-free, and the included baby-hugg inlay keeps them snug, offering additional side body protection for the newborn along with a perfect ergonomic position for comfortable travel. The cushioned and adjustable headrest will always guarantee the best head support. To ensure your little one’s safety and comfort, the Pebble 360 has ClimaFlow to help regulate temperature.
G-CELL Side Impact Technology keeps your baby protected from the forces of a side-on collision. The new ergonomic carrying handle makes it easy for you to carry your baby wherever you go. So right from day one, the Pebble 360 provides you and your baby with the maximum comfort, i-Size safety and convenience.
Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 Specifications:
- Suits: Baby
- Ages and stages: 40 - 83cm (birth to 15 months approx; max 13kg)
- ISOFIX attachment: Both. Secure with adult seatbelt or compatible ISOFIX base (sold separately)
- Faces: Rear-facing
- Extended rear-facing: No
- Spins: Yes
- Colour style: Plain
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Testing certification: R129/03
- Includes: 3-point safety harness, harness pads, newborn inlay
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.