Here comes the serious bit…
- This competition is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Pushchair Expert and their immediate families.
- The competition will be drawn on the last day of each calendar month. Prize draw winners will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries.
- Only one entry per person per prize will be entered into the draw. Attempts to get around this by using multiple email accounts or identities will result in disqualification, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed or not received for any reason.
- Winners will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date each month. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering. Pushchair Expert cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects notification or delivery of their prize.
- Pushchair Expert’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prize.
- The name(s) of the winner(s) will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three months of the closing date of the competition. Requests should be sent to Pushchair Expert, Unit 4, Cowbridge Business Park, Boston, PE22 7DJ, and should be accompanied by an SAE.
- Pushchair Expert accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in delay or disruption to entries, winner notifications or prizes.
- The rules as stated here prevail in the event of any inconsistency with any other communications. Instructions for entry are deemed to form part of the rules and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist