At a glance
Ages and stages: 100 - 150cm (3.5 - 12 years approx)
ISOFIX attachment: Both. Seat is secured using adult seatbelt with or without additional ISOFIX attachment.
Extended rear-facing: No
Colour style: Plain
This high-back booster seat for children all the way up to 150cm (the legal requirement for using a car seat in many other countries, including for visitors) combines excellent safety features, high standards of comfort and flexibility that enables easy adjustment, quick installation and space for up to three people in one row.
In the Spring edition of the 2018 consumer test, the German test institute ADAC confirmed iZi Flex FIX i-Size’s performance by giving it “Good” scores in all tested categories. It is the only seat in the test that managed to combine an outstanding side impact score of 1.2 with great results in “space for the child” and “space usage in the car”, making it the ideal combination of safety, comfort and space flexibility.
- Compliant with the UN R129/02 regulation
- PAD+ for additional chin and chest protection
- Lockable ISOFIX arms allow for an easy installation and prevent misuse
- Additional side impact protection (SIP+)
- Shoulderbelt and lapbelt guiders for optimal belt positioning
- Headrest specifically shaped for an improved view and sleeping support
- Easy height adjustment to grow with the child
- PAD+ helps softening the vehicle belt
- Recline position
- Integrated carrying handle
- Slim design that still gives the child plenty of space
- Detachable SIP bumpers allow fitting up to three people in one row.