At a glance
Suits: Baby, Toddler, Child
Ages and stages: Birth - 36kg (approx 12 years)
ISOFIX attachment: Both. Secure with adult seatbelt or ISOFIX and Top Tether in Group 1 forward-facing mode. Secure using adult seatbelt with or without additional ISOFIX as Group 2/3 high-back booster
Faces: Rear and forward-facing. Rear-facing from birth to 13kg (approx 12-15 months). Forward-facing from 9 - 36kg (approx 9 months - 12 years)
Extended rear-facing: No
Available colours: Charcoal Mister Fox, Dragon Kingdom, Unicorn Land
Colour style: Bright and funky
Testing certification: ECE R44/04
- Universal belted-only fitting for Group 0+/1/2/3 modes.
- Universal ISOFIX in Group 1 – using ISOFIX points and top tether strap.
- Beyond that ISOFIT group 2/3.
- Industry leading free 4 year guarantee.
- Designed and tested for your newborn right through to 36kg. (0 – 12 years approx.)
- Evolves with your child. Adjustable multi position shoulder and headrest heights for the perfect fit.
- ISOFIX fitting with a top tether strap to secure the seat & minimise forward-rotation.
- Side impact protection – contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels & built to absorb forces.
- Incudes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system. (Group 1 only).
- Quick release 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the strongest parts of the body.
- Padded removable seat liner & newborn seat insert.
- Anti-slip chest pad and tummy pad included.
- Removable washable soft goods. You’ll thank us.
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.