At a glance
Suits: Baby, Toddler, Child
Ages and stages: Birth - 36kg (approx 12 years)
ISOFIX attachment: Both. See details below.
Faces: Rear and forward-facing. Rear-facing from birth to 18kg (approx 4 years). Forward-facing from 9 - 36kg (approx 9 months - 12 years)
Extended rear-facing: Yes
Colour style: Bright and funky
Testing certification: ECE R44/04
Paloma Faith's fabulous second season of designs for Cosatto includes this striking tiger on a rich navy background - and now On the Prowl is available on the popular All in All Rotate multi-stage car seat.
The speed and convenience of a seat that spins towards you at the car door all the way from newborn up to 12 years old! No more aching backs, contortionist acts and dislodged support legs. And no more battles to get reluctant passengers into the car - your independent mini travellers will be able to climb in and out with ease themselves. Plus they might just love these fabrics so much they'll be fastened in and ready to roll in a flash!
Multi-Fit. The All in All Rotate is suitable for a wide variety of cars whether they have ISOFIX anchorage points or not. Fitting options:
Group 0+ rearward facing, fitted using the vehicle belt with support-leg only
Group 0/ 1 rearward facing, fitted using the ISOFIX low anchorage points with support-leg only
Group 1 forward facing, fitted using the ISOFIX low anchorage points with support-leg only
Group 1 forward facing, fitted using the vehicle belt with support-leg only
Group 2 forward facing, fitted using the vehicle belt only
Group 2 forward facing, fitted using the ISOFIX low anchorage points only (ISOFIT)
Group 3 forward facing, fitted using the vehicle belt only
Group 3 forward facing, fitted using the ISOFIX low anchorage points only (ISOFIT)
- Designed and tested for your newborn right through to 36kg. (0 – 12 years approx.)
- Evolves with your child. Adjustable multi position shoulder and headrest heights for the perfect fit.
- When you are stationary you can rotate the seat for easy access to your child from the car door. Always drive with seat in fixed position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only.
- Side impact protection – contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels, built to absorb forces.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system. (Group 1 only).
- 5 position seat recline for comfort.
- Quick release 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the body.
- Padded removable seat liner & newborn seat insert.
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad included.
- Removable washable soft goods. You’ll thank us.
- Industry leading free 4 year guarantee.
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.