At a glance
Suits: Baby, Toddler
Ages and stages: Birth - 105cm (approx 4 years)
ISOFIX attachment: Yes
Faces: Rear and forward-facing
Extended rear-facing: Yes
Colour style: Bright and funky
Guarantee: 4 years
Safety certification: R129
- From birth to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Extended rearward-facing (ERF) to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Forward facing from 76cm (15 months approx.) to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Complies with R129 / i-Size standard
- Designed and tested for your newborn right through to 105 cm (4 years old approx.)
- Evolves with your child. One hand easy-adjust headrest height for the perfect fit.
- Seat rotates for easy access to your child from the car door. Always drive with seat in fixed position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only.
- Rotate lock indicator makes sure you are locked in the correct position.
- Easy-access rotate button.
- Side impact tested. Energy absorbing foam padded liners.
- Fitted with ISOFIX points and support leg with fit indicator.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system.
- Multi-position seat recline for comfort.
- Quick-release auto-adjustable 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the body.
- Luxury padded fabrics.
- Padded removable seat liner and newborn seat insert.
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad included.
- Removable washable soft goods. You’ll thanks us.
- Industry leading free 4 year guarantee.
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.