Your luxury 8-piece travel system bundle includes: Aston Rose pushchair, carrycot, raincover, bumper bar, car seat adaptors, seat liner, footmuff, changing bag with changing mat, cup holder
Aston Rose at a glance
Suitability: From birth - 15kg (pushchair seat suitable from 6 months)
Weight (chassis with wheels): 11kg
Open size: 95 x 62 x 110.5cm
Folded size: 94.5 x 62 x 36cm
Seat area: 32(w) x 24(d)cm
Carrycot dimensions (inside): 33(w) x 80(l) x 22(h)cm
Wheel size: Rear wheels 30cm, front wheels 17cm
Warranty: 4 years
Aston Rose is a luxury pram and pushchair from popular brand Ickle Bubba, delivering almost everything you need for your new baby to get out and about in one stylish package.
A single purchase includes the pushchair, carrycot, car seat adaptors, changing bag with changing mat, seat liner, footmuff, cup holder and raincover. Aston Rose is also available as a 10-piece bundle with the Ickle Bubba Mercury i-Size infant car seat and ISOFIX base for £899.
This all-in-one pushchair blends safety, comfort and convenience with head-turning design. Every element has been carefully considered, from the extendable shopping basket and unique reversible handle to the plush seat liner and gold and leatherette detailing.
- Ventilated carrycot suitable for overnight sleeping
- Large extendable shopping basket
- Fully extendable canopy with ventilation that provides maximum shade from the sun
- Reversible handle allows easy access to put your child in and out of the stroller when in carrycot and parent-facing pushchair modes
- Luxury seat liner and footmuff
- Premium golden detailing
- Colour coordinated matching changing bag with changing mat
- Gate-opening bumper bar allows for easier access in and out of the carrycot and pushchair
- Lockable swivel and puncture-proof wheels
- Fully height-adjustable handle
- Easy-to-operate brake
- Compact fold
- 4 year warranty
Aston Rose is a luxury and stylish offering from popular brand Ickle Bubba. Find out how it performed when put to the Pushchair Expert test...