Smart and sturdy, the Joie Chrome DLX looks sleek and classy. You receive the carrycot and pushchair, setting you up from birth until your child weighs 22kg - with a number of included accessories making it even better value for money.
The carrycot is deep and offers a really lovely space for baby to nestle at a young age. When baby moves up into the seat unit, the pushchair seat can be used parent or world-facing. Both the seat and carrycot are covered in lovely classic fabrics that are clearly good quality.
The large all-terrain back wheels really perform over a range of surfaces and the boxy shopping basket is big enough to hold a small shop or a changing bag and coats.
The recline positions on the Chrome DLX are brilliant - the five positions vary from totally flat (so suitable from birth in place of the carrycot if space is tight in the car that day) to completely upright, and the mechanism is really quick and simple to operate. Pair this with the extra-thick seat liners and this is one super-comfortable seat. The Joie Chrome DLX also has a generous hood with a peekaboo window and a zip-open extension panel.
By far the winner on the 'things we love' list, though, has to be the easy one-piece fold. It doesn't matter if the pushchair seat is parent or world-facing, the Chrome DLX folds quicky and easily without the need to remove the seat, and leaves a pretty neat and tidy package for a chunky pushchair too.All features:
- Includes matching carry cot with adjustable handle, removable and washable fabrics and liner, reversible mattress with baby changing facility, and rain cover.
- Suitable from birth with a multi-position, flat reclining seat which provides 5 back rest recline options
- Pairs perfectly with gemm, i-Gemm, i-Level and i-Snug infant seats (sold separately).
- Large quick release, rubber foam filled, all terrain tyres for tackling tricky trails and exposed all wheel suspension to give a smoother ride on rough surfaces.
- Single, stylish, front swivel wheels lock in place when needed
- Rearward and forward-facing seat and multi-position calf support which gives two comfy options
- Multi-mode pushchair folds with seat attached in rearward and forward-facing positions using the ultra-compact gravity fold.
- When folded, can be transported in trolley mode
- Automatic fold lock
- Height adjustable push bar with soft-grip overmold.
- Full coverage, expandable hood with visor and window provides custom shade options
- Zip open panel on hood
- Large storage basket holds plenty of personal items
- Removable and pivoting bumper bar
- Single step, ShoeSaver brake keeps your shoes scuff free
- SoftTouch, 5 point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers
- Chrome DLX Carrycot
- Car seat adaptors for Joie infant carriers or selected other brands and models (please contact us to check)
At a glance
Suitability: From birth - 22kg
Open size: 86(l) x 59.8(w) x 113.2(h)cm
Folded size: 93(l) x 59.8(w) x 38.5(h)cm
Includes: Raincover, bumper bar, seat liner, footmuff, car seat adaptors
Suitability: From birth - 9kg (or around 6 months, when baby is starting to sit up)
Size: 83(l) x 43(w) x 59(h)cm