At a glance
Suits: Toddler, Child
Ages and tages: 9 - 36kg (approx 9 months - 12 years)
ISOFIX attachment: No
Extended rear-facing: No
Size: 50(l) x 50.8(w) x 63-83(h)cm
Testing certification: ECE R44/04
Available colours: Cherry, Two Tone Black
Colour style: Plain
Meet elevate group 1/2/3, a streamlined guardian that grows to go the distance. Ready to ride along with your toddler up to 18kg using the 5-point harness, and converts to a belted booster from 15-36kg.
Features full side impact protection, plus Guard Surround Safety panels to shield little ones from head to hips.
This seat is loaded with comfort and convenience extras including fully ventilated mesh sides and an integrated cupholder.
- Group 1/2/3 car seat
- Suitable forward facing from 9-36kg
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
- Grow Together headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Removable, machine washable covers
- Ventilated mesh sides
- Integrated cupholder holds little ones essentials
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Easy installation with lock-off device.
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.