At a glance
Ages and stages: Birth - 13kg (approx 12 - 15 months)
ISOFIX attachment: Both. Secure with adult seatbelt or compatible ISOFIX base (sold separately)
Extended rear-facing: No
Available colours: Ember
Colour style: Plain
Size: 65(l) x 43.5(w) x 57(h)cm
Testing certification: ECE R44/04
Meet Gemm, a safe haven designed and engineered to keep your infant cosy and safe from birth to 13kgs. The perfect partner to your favourite Joie™ stroller keeps you moving even when your child is sleeping.
The SoftTouch 5-point harness is gentle on baby's skin and keeps the hips and body positioned safely in the middle of the seat at all times.
Side impact protection gives optimal security by providing wrap-around coverage for head and body and the high quality materials and components are equal parts durable and resilient.
- Group 0+ infant car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 13kg
- Side impact protection gives optimal security
- Cosy newborn pillow provides a perfect, snug fit for newborns
- Curved base allows for rocking and relaxing
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle with soft-grip overmold
- Removable full body support cushion
- Removable and machine washable covers
- Retractable UPF 50+ sun canopy also removes for extra fresh air
- Installs in vehicle with the Joie clickFIT™ base or with a vehicle's 3-point seat belt
- SoftTouch, 5-point harness system with front tension adjustment
- Padded harness cushions and lower buckle cover for baby's comfort
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
- Attaches to compatible Joie pushchairs to form a travel system
- Airline certified so you and baby can always travel with ease
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.