At a glance
Suits: Baby, Toddler
Ages and stages: Birth - 105cm (approx 4 years; maximum weight 18.5kg)
ISOFIX attachment: Yes. Secure with compatible i-Size base (sold separately)
Faces: Rear and forward-facing
Extended rear-facing: Yes
Size: 40.5(l) x 43(w) x 57-68.5(h)cm
Available colours: Dark Pewter, Ember
Colour style: Plain
Testing certification: i-Size ECE R129/03
Meet i-Venture, your everyday hero boasting all the basics and best in safety, plus part of an i-Size system. This multi-directional seat installs with Joie’s i-Base Advance* to form part of their i-Venture modular system, enabling you to couple with Joie’s i-Snug or i-Gemm infant carriers* - for a tag team that works together readily, keeping your little one safe and snug from soother to primary school.
Combining the best in comfort and security, this seat includes a Tri-Protect headrest with Intelli-Fit™ memory foam, Guard Surround Safety panels for side impact protection, 8 position Grow Together™ headrest and 7 recline positions for both rearward and forward-facing modes.
*i-Base Advance and infant carriers sold separately.
- Meets the i-Size ECE R129/03 standard.
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 105cm, approx. 4 years.
- Suitable forward facing from 76cm to 105cm and 18.5kg, approx. 4 years.
- Pairs with i-Base™ Advance as part of Joie’s i-Venture™ modular system.
- 7 recline positions for both rearward and forward facing modes.
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security in the form of three intentional layers of protection in the side wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam.
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels for side impact protection.
- One-hand, 8 position Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of the harness.
- Grow-with-me infant insert has 3 individual pieces for a custom fit at any stage.
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers that easily tightens with one pull motion.
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell keeps the seat strong and resilient during impact.
- Switches from rearward to forward facing with a quick, single button action.
- On-the-go recline adjusts without reinstalling.
- Easy install with retractable ISOFIX.
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics.
- Removable and machine washable seat pad.
- Built-in side ventilation.
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.