At a glance
Suits: Baby, Toddler
Ages and stages: Birth - 18kg (approx 4 years)
ISOFIX attachment: No
Faces: Rear and forward-facing
Extended rear-facing: Yes
Available colours (2020): Coal, Dark Pewter
Colour style: Plain
Testing certification: ECE R44/04
Meet steadi™ group 0+/1, a protective partner that rearward faces up to 18kg. Extra support is always cosy, washable, and makes for smooth transitions.
Born to grow - group 0+/1 child seat faces rearward up to 18kg and forward from 9-18kg.
Grow together - multi-position harness and headrest heights adjust simultaneously and with just one hand - without uninstalling or rethreading.
Snug and safe - features full side impact protection to cradle little ones from head to hips, plus plush fabrics and inserts for ultimate comfort.
Complete feature list:
- Group 0+/1 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg
- 4 recline positions: 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing
- Side Impact Security offers protection for the head, body and hips
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Padded infant head and body support cradle the tiniest riders
- Removable, washable fabrics for convenient cleaning
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.