At a glance
Ages and stages: 40 - 85cm (birth - approx 15 months), maximum 13kg
ISOFIX attachment: Yes
Extended rear-facing: No
Available colours: Essential Black, Essential Graphite
Colour style: Plain
Size: 69-72(l) x 44(w) x 41.5-59(h)cm
Testing certification: R129/03
Includes: ISOFIX base, newborn inlay
It is well documented that young babies should lie as flat as possible most of the time for the benefit of their developing spine and organs, as well as to keep their airways clear. It is for this reason that current safety guidelines advise newborn babies are not left in a standard car seat for longer than 30 minutes.
The all-new Maxi-Cosi Marble has been designed to address this with the ability to recline the seat into a 157° near lie-flat sleeping position in or outside the car.
With a dedicated ISOFIX base included in the box, Maxi-Cosi Marble also offers a host of features for your baby's ultimate comfort. Think extra-padded soft baby-hugg inlay and seat fabrics and a super-large sun canopy with peek-a-boo window.
Ease of use
- Easily grows with your baby with 8 different headrest and harness height positions
- For optimal performance and installation convenience Marble comes with a dedicated Marble ISOFIX base
- Easy Click & Go installation onto the Marble ISOFIX base
Switch Marble from a baby car seat into a stylish, comfy and healthy carrycot on almost all pushchairs (please contact us if you are unsure about compatibility)
- Easy one-hand release from Maxi-Cosi and Quinny strollers thanks to the memory release buttons
- To move the Marble easily between cars, additional Marble ISOFIX bases are also available to buy separately
- Complies with the latest R129/03 i-Size safety standard
- Equipped with impact-absorbing side protection material so your baby is fully protected at all times
- Impact-absorbing shell offers extra protection
- Marble includes a 3-point safety harness
- Positioned rearward-facing in the car for optimal travel safety
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.