Furniture shipping and delivery procedure: Large furniture items are shipped by specialist handlers. Once you have placed your order with us, a member of the Pushchair Expert team will call you within 2 working days to explain the furniture delivery process in full. If you have any questions before making a purchase, please don't hesitate to message us on Facebook or call us on 01205 726300.
Please note that unfortunately this furniture is not currently available for delivery to Northern Ireland.
The Obaby Stamford furniture range offers families the perfect combination of style, quality and practicality. The Stamford Mini 3-piece room set consists of the beautiful Stamford Mini cot bed with under drawer, closed changing unit and double wardrobe. All pieces feature the same elegant sleigh design that flows through the rest of the Stamford range.
The Stamford Mini is smaller than a traditional cot bed, yet doesn’t lose any of the valuable features. Teething rails ensure your child’s delicate first teeth are protected and the slatted ends and sides allow you to watch over your little one during their most peaceful moments. The three-position mattress base offers ease of access in its highest position then, as your little one grows, the mattress base can be lowered by two further positions providing extra safety and reassurance. Once they are ready to progress to a bed, the sides can be removed to create a stylish toddler bed, providing the perfect night’s sleep until approximately three years old. When they have outgrown the toddler bed, simply re-add the rear slatted rail and your bed is transformed into the perfect day bed.
Don't forget your mattress! This cot bed takes a 120 x 60cm mattress. We stock a wide range of mattresses to suit your personal preference and budget - see all the options here.
The included under drawer has a 26-litre capacity, smoothly glides on runners and the recessed handles make sure that the drawer fits neatly under the bed with no protruding handles to catch.
The second piece is the Stamford closed changing unit. The combination of three spacious 13-litre capacity drawers and full-height cupboard with adjustable shelf and soft-close door provide plenty of storage options, whilst the cleverly recessed section on the top of the changing unit perfectly accommodates a changing mat up to 76 x 46cm.
Completing the set is the Stamford double wardrobe. The quality of the design is complemented perfectly by the generous storage options available. A full-height, soft-close door encloses the main cupboard section with two hanging rails for storing little one’s clothes. For the smaller belongings, the left-hand side of the wardrobe is divided into three height adjustable shelves and three spacious 21-litre capacity drawers, ensuring that there’s always a perfect place for storing or displaying any precious possessions.
Cot bed features:
* Adjustable, three-position base height
* Removable fixed sides to convert into a toddler bed
* Slatted end panels with elegant curved, sleigh design
* Protective teething rails for delicate teeth and gums
* Stylish under drawer included for extra storage
* Requires mattress measuring 120 x 60cm, available separately
Changing unit features:
* One full-height cupboard with an adjustable shelf and soft-close door
* Three half-width, full-depth 13-litre capacity drawers on smooth gliding, metal runners
* Easy-to-use recessed handles
* Carefully considered table top perfect for the use of a changing mat up to 76 x 46cm
* One full-length cupboard with two hanging rails and soft-close door
* Three half-width, height adjustable shelves
* Three half-width drawers on smooth gliding, metal runners
* Easy-to-use recessed handles
* Elegant sleigh design throughout all pieces of the Stamford furniture range
At a glance
Cot bed weight: 25.5kg
Cot bed dimensions: 90 x 66 x 134cm
Changing unit weight: 37.5kg
Changing unit dimensions: 91 x 90 x 50cm
Wardrobe weight: 78.0kg
Wardrobe dimensions: 175 x 111 x 50cm
Mattress size required: 120 x 60 cm
Delivery on all furniture orders over £50 is free but please be aware that if you are not at home for the delivery date and time you have agreed to, there will be an additional delivery fee of up to £50.