At a glance
Suits: Baby, Toddler
Ages and stages: 40 - 105cm (from birth - approx 4 years)
ISOFIX attachment: Yes
Faces: Rear and forward-facing
Extended rear-facing: Yes
Available colours: Donington
Colour style: Plain
Testing certification: R129
Motion is a new i-Size car seat with 360° rotation, so it’s super easy to get your little one in and out.
Your child can rear face up to 18kg, with unique Motion Safe side impact protection and the softest natural bamboo fabrics for comfort.
- i-Size car seat suitable from 40-105cm (birth to approximately four years)
360° rotation, including a fixed side-loading position for safe and easy installation
- Motion Safe side impact protection system designed to distribute forces through the seat shell, shielding the child in the event of a collision
- Easy lock ISOFIX system for safe and simple fit
- Newborn insert to give a comfortable, supported and snug fit. Removable sections to adjust as the baby grows
- 5 easily adjustable head rest positions
- Integrated adjustable support leg and rebound bar to offer the most secure fit
- 3 comfortable recline positions can be used both forward and rearward facing
The current safety guidelines advise that newborn babies are not left in their car seat for longer than 30 minutes. For babies 2-6 months, no longer than 2 hours. It is also safer to keep your child rear-facing for as long as possible - a minimum of 15 months but ideally 4 years. A child should never be in their harnessed car seat with a thick winter coat or snowsuit on.