Key features of the UPPAbaby Vista
- Expandable configurations for up to three children - the ability to turn your single VISTA into a spacious tandem with a number of seating options for two, and the potential addition of the UPPAbaby PiggyBack ride-on board for an older sibling to enjoy a lift too
- Travel System compatible using the MESA i-Size infant car seat included in this travel system with NO ADAPTORS REQUIRED - so no risk of losing one or leaving them at home! Or alternatively with a range of infant carriers from brands such as Maxi-Cosi and Cybex using additional adaptors
- One-handed, 6-position recline and adjustable handlebar
- One-handed release, pivoting bumper bar for easy access
- One-step fold, with or without Toddler Seat attached
- Freestanding fold when handlebar in highest position, with stoppers to protect the leather from contact with the ground
- 100% full-grain leather on the handlebar and bumper bar, which will age as your family does, getting smoother and darker over time with use to give a nostalgic feel
- Removable and washable fabrics
- All-weather protection with included Toddler Seat Rain Shield and Insect Net
- Frame combining aluminum with magnesium for optimal lightweight, durable performance.
The VISTA V2 in Jake has charcoal fabrics on a carbon frame with black leather handlebar and bumper bar. This travel system includes an UPPAbaby MESA i-Size infant car seat in Jake and a MESA ISOFIX base.
Why we love the VISTA V2
Parents looking for functionality and quality will be drawn in by the exceptional finish of the UPPAbaby VISTA and the thought that has clearly gone into its design. Not to mention the longevity of a pushchair that can be expanded to take two then three as your family grows.
If you already know the VISTA, the new 2020 V2 model still has all the immediately recognisable features that have made it so popular - with a number of improvements both driver and passenger will really appreciate. The enhanced all-wheel suspension and softer tyres will give an even smoother ride everywhere your day-to-day family adventures take you, and there are handy visual indicators on the front wheel locks to make it easier than ever to tackle more uneven terrain.
The full-size toddler seat now has a higher back and deeper footrest to accommodate your little one all the way up to the 22kg weight limit with ease - as well as a parent-pleasing no-rethread 5-point harness. The HUGE basket comes with dedicated raincover storage and the similarly generous hood has a zip-out extended canopy (that brings the coverage right down over the bumper bar) with UPF 50+ protection and mesh panels for ventilation.
Performance, ease of use and luxury touches are there in abundance with VISTA.
Vista V2 specifications:
- Suitability: From birth - 22kg (birth - 6 months in the carrycot, 6 months - 22kg in the toddler seat)
- Open size: 91.4(l) x 65.3(w) x 100.3(h)cm
- Folded size: 44(l) x 65.3(w) x 84.5(h)cm
- Width: 65.3cm
- Weight: 12.4kg
- Handle height: 100.3 - 108cm
- Basket capacity: 13.6kg
- Available colours: Alice (dusty pink), Bryce (white marl), Emmett (green melange), Finn (deep sea), Gregory (blue melange), Hazel (olive), Jake (charcoal), Jordan (charcoal melange), Sierra (dune knit), Greyson (charcoal melange on black frame), Declan (oatmeal melange)