ISOFIX is the international standard for attachment points for child safety seats in passenger cars. The Venicci ISOFIX base has been tested and approved for use in connection with the Venicci Group 0+ child seat (up to 13kg).
Advantages of ISOFIX:
- You can attach the car seats to the base in a split second
- Solid and permanent connection between the car seat and the car body
- Extendable support leg suitable for all cars
- Stability guards provide reduced movement of the car seat on the base
- Easy installation uses ISOFIX attachment point for top rate safety
- This is a universal base which should work with 90% of cars but it hasn’t been tested with every car for compatibility.
Please note that the Venicci i-Size Ultralite infant car seat and AeroFix second-stage seat are not compatible with this base but use the Venicci IQ base.
At a glance
Suitability: From birth - 13kg (approx 15 months)
Use with: Venicci Group 0+
Base installation: ISOFIX or seat belt